OSRAM's recent acquisition of Encelium Technologies turns the spotlight on Redwood Systems

After investing $11 million in December 2010 for a 15% equity stake in Encelium Technologies (Encelium), a building lighting control systems provider, Siemens’ OSRAM has recently acquired the remaining 85% of the firm for an undisclosed amount. The acquisition comes on the heels of Encelium’s impres...

This item has been archived in line with our efforts to keep our content relevant and up to date for our readership. For further assistance, please contact your Customer Success Manager or email ClientEngagementTeam@luxresearchinc.com. Thank you!

Related Research

Bidgely raises $26 million to finance electrification and decarbonization innovations

News Commentary | September 22, 2021

Moore Strategic Investment (MSV) led the round, in which Accurant International, Future Energy Ventures, Georgian, and Constellation Technology Ventures also participated. This round brings Bidgely's total amount of funding to $77 million, and the company plans to use its newly raised cash to "... Not part of subscription

Bright Light Systems

Company Snapshot | December 31, 2021

The company was founded by Brad Lurie and John Chalmers in 2010; Bright Light Systems was acquired by Phoenix Lighting in 2019; Lurie was CEO and now serves on the board of directors of IMAC Group; Chalmers was VP of marketing and is now product manager for Phoenix, which develops lighting fixtures ... To read more, click here.

Software to assess real estate carbon-reduction potential by Audette garners $1 million in seed funding

News Commentary | November 15, 2021

Investors endorsed the concept of applying digital technology to analyze a building's carbon‑reduction potential with a $1 million seed investment in Canadian startup Audette. With investments totaling $1.5 million, Audette is taking advantage of regulations to reduce buildings' carbon foorprints by... Not part of subscription