During one hour on October 11, South Australia sourced 77% of its electricity demand from rooftop solar and the remaining 23% from utility-scale plants. This outcome is remarkable but in...
Contact us to learn the benefits of becoming a Lux member.
Or call us now
For North America (Boston Headquarters)
+1 (617) 502-5300
For EMEA (Amsterdam)
+31 20 280 7900
For APAC (Singapore)